Thursday 13 June 2013

Another Break

The 13th of the month and, only just getting the first post in.. Oh dear.

In fairness it was pretty much unavoidable though. All the rabid running around of the past month or so (both in and out of work) took it's toll, and facing absolute burn-out I took some downtime.

In truth, I am still physically pretty exhausted but I have enough steam about me to carry on (not to mention the fact that doing nothing drives me up the wall, being "somewhat" of a workaholic) and, am ready to take my blogging to task.. Although it'll likely be a couple of days yet before I provide any real updates, as work beckons, and lengthy shifts loom on the horizon.

Briefly though, my immediate plans for blogging are:

  • An update and run down on last months achievements (we did good!).
  • Print and play gaming: my new passion.
  • Feature Abandon: Knightmare Re-run (It wasn't popular, it had to go).
  • Print And Been Playing: A new feature, replacing Knightmare Re-Run. A review section for the print and play games that I have been playing, with a positive bias towards free print and play games.
Hope to see you all there! :0).

1 comment:

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    Well over 160,000 women and men are losing weight with a easy and secret "water hack" to burn 2lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It's very easy and it works on everybody.

    This is how to do it yourself:

    1) Get a glass and fill it up with water half the way

    2) Then learn this proven hack

    so you'll become 2lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete