Wednesday 15 August 2012

Millennium.. Falcon Optional

WE DID IT! WE DID IT!!

I haven't had a chance to check much of anything online over the past day or so due to the heavy work commitments.

Work commitments and the heavy sleep commitment that is which come from working a 10 hour shift on top of 3 hours sleep.

I'm back now though and having caught up on both my sleep and the many blogs I follow I am happy to announce that we have now broke the 1,000 page view target I set myself.

Which is great, nay, EPIC news.

So as with my previous targets, a big thank you to everyone that has clicked on by to show there support and, a huge thank you to all of my regular readers. You all make it worthwhile.

So where do we go from here? Well, I think the next target should be

HUGE!

So, I am not going to aim for 2,000, 5,000 or, even 10,000 page views. No this time we're going for something of mammoth proportions..

This time I am thinking 1,000,000 page views!!

Lets turn this Millennium into a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment